Monday, July 27, 2009

I AM JUST REALLY CURIOUS!!!

Lately A LOT of people have been setting their blogs to private. I know that not all of these people know each other and I was just wondering if I missed something! I understand why people set their blogs to private, but what I don't understand is why SO MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING IT AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Because of the number of people setting their blogs to private I have started to wonder if I should do the same thing. I had it set to private for a little while, and to be quite honest with you I HATED IT!!! However, I do want to keep my family safe!

Would anyone be willing to fill me in? I would really appreciate it!

5 comments:

  1. Courtney, I have thought about it but, really I set my blog up so my extended family could check it out when they want. Therefore, I decided it would be dumb to set mine to private because then they would really never check it out. If you do decide to go private I hope I get a invite, jamanda81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't go private unless I have a really good reason because it is so annoying to have to sign in all the time just to look at people's blogs!However, if I ever do, ofcorse you will get an invite Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone back and forth about it for a long time, but when a lady in my stake found out that some strange person downloaded pictures of her kids (in their bathing suits) and posted them on some weirdo website, I decided to go ahead with it. I know it's a pain, and probably less people will look at my blog now, but protecting my kids is most important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I just was trying to be protective of my kids and their privacy since they are older now. I also wanted to be able to write more sort of journal type entries without feeling like just anyone could read my personal feelings. Everyone has their preferences, so to each his (or her's) own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! And TNANK YOU Michelle for that information!!! That made my decision for me!!! My blog will be going private soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...