I didn't want to do this, but after reading my cousin's reason for setting her blog to private I have changed my mind!!!
For the safety of my children my blog will be going private soon! So if you would like to continue reading my blog please leave your email addresses in a comment below. My comments are set up so that I have to approve them before they are published so I WILL NOT publish your email addresses!
If you were invited to see my other blog when it was private I should still have your email address, and Amanda H. I have yours too.
My blog is actually 3 separate blogs which will ALL be set to private!Aaron also has a blog with pictures of our kids which will also be set to private! I will send invitations to all 3 of my blogs, and please indicate if you want an invitation to Aaron's too! You will have to accept eachinvitation seperately, but once you have accepted them all you will have to do is sign in once and you will have to do is sign in once, and you will be able to see all of them.
One more thing: The last time that I sent out invitations to my blog, a lot of people didn't get them. Some people found them in their junk mail. So if you don't find your invite, please either email me, or contact me on Facebook.
I am so sorry for the inconvenience, but I just want to protect me kids!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!