Monday, July 27, 2009

I LOVE PICTURES!!!

Since Kyle decided to wake up before the sun today, and I had no choice but to be awake too, I thought that I would share some pictures that make me smile!


Mackenzie riding in the car on the way to Phoenix. She is wearing the cute outfit that Aaron's mom bought for her recently. You will get a better view of the outfit in the next 3 pictures.
The kids get to take turns walking with Daddy to from the car to his work. This past week was Mackenzie's turn.


Kyle got to stay in the car with Mommy. He had lots of fun saying "CHEESE" for the camera! He is wearing the cool Transformers outfit that Aunt Kimber got for him a few weeks ago!




When we were all ready for church yesterday I had some time to waste before our ride came to pick us up, and 2 energetic kids to keep occupied. So I took these pictures!


Mackenzie is wearing the cute outfit that Aunt Kimber got her a few weeks ago!




These are just a few of my favorites!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...