Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BACK AND FORTH

I'm not quite sure what I am going to do yet about the whole going private thing.

After talking to my om, and reading a very expressive comment from my friend Crystal (which is not published because it contained an email address) I have come to realize that there is really no point in making my blog private because if someone wants to get into my blog they are going to do it weather it is private or not!

So I am kind of torn between the two options. I already have a couple different things on my blog that give me a pretty good idea of who views it, and Crystal told me about one more that I am going to try and figure out how to add.

So for now the blog will remain public. However, for those of you who have given me your email addresses, I have saved them so that if I ever decided to go private in the future I will send you an invite.

1 comment:

  1. If you need help with anything...just let me know! Sorry for my novel of a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...