Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GET TO KNOW MACKENZIE!

Mackenzie is such a sweet little girl, and she see's herself as a princess! She loves to wear dresses, and walk around in every one elses shoes! She also loves to try and sneak into Mommy's jewelry box and try to steal her necklaces and bracelets!
Mackenzie is very smart! She loves to look at words on a page, and point to the letters, and say them out loud like her big brother, it is so cute because she doesn't know the letters yer, but to watch her and listen to her say them you would think that she did! She also speaks more like she is 2 going on 3 rather than 1 going on 2! Her latest saying is "Lub you kyle" It is so sweet! She is also a climber, and I spend my days getting her down from places where she knows she shouldn't be :)
She is also my little cleaner! Whenever she see's mommy cleaning, she is always right there with me, and saying "Help?" So I find little things for her to do, and she will stay there helping me until I am done! I have to be careful though, because sometimes things get thrown away that shouldn't be thrown away.
MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE COLORS:
Ofcorse it is imposable to know for sure what Mackenzie's favorite color is since she is still so young, but these are the colors that she seams to like a lot!
AND

MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE MOVIES ARE:


She loves anything that has something to so with a princess!


She calls this movie "Candy!"


SOME OF MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE SONGS ARE:
BOOTS by Laurie Burkner
We Are Magic Bubbles from Yo Gaba Gaba
Pretty much anything that she can dance to!

Se loves music, and it is amazing to watch her! She sings along with songs word for word, and they aren't always simple songs either!

I can't think of any more of her favorite songs right now which is weird because there are a million of them. But I am going to create playlists of both the kids favorite songs, and I will add more there!

SOME OF MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS ARE:


SOME OF MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE FOODS ARE:
Pizza
Chicken Nuggets
Anything Chocolate
Cookies
Apples

A FEW OF MACKENZIE'S FAVORITE TOYS ARE:


She loves real babies too!!!


I actually don't know what this toy is called! :)
There are a few more animal cars to this train, but I didn't feel like digging through the entire toy box to find them!
We love you Mackenzie! And we are so excited that you are a part of our family!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...