Kyle also loves to be a helper, when I tell hem that I need some help with something, he is always very excited to get up and help mommy! He also has lots of energy! He runs, and runs, and runs all day long, and I don't think he ever gets tired!
KYLE'S FAVORITE COLORS ARE"
SOME OF KYLE'S FAVORITE SONGS ARE:
Beside The Seaside from by Moose & Zee
We're Goin' On A Trip by Moose & Zee
There's A Party In My Tummy from Yo Gaba Gaba
SOME OF KYLE'S FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS ARE:
I think that this one is his most favorite!
Chicken Nuggets
Meatballs
Cookies
Pizza
Top Ramen
HERE ARE A FEW OF KYLE'S FAVORITE THINGS TO PLAY WITH!






He has lots of other favorite toys too, such as his fire truck, a ball, and a couple different trains. However, the kids were asleep when I was digging through the toy box, and I didn't want to wake them up by turning on the light, so I only put a few of the toys up.
We love Kyle very much, and we are so blessed to have him in our family!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!