Wednesday, July 8, 2009

GET TO KNOW COURTNEY!

Courtney is a stay at home mommy who spends her time taking care of her two adorable kids who keep her on her toes.
In her spare time she likes to play with her kids, sing, read, write, blog, and bake treats for her family.
COURTNEY'S FAVORITE COLOR IS


COURTNEY'S FAVORITE MOVIES!







SOME OF COURTNEY'S FAVORITE SONGS!
I absolutely LOVE music, and I have way too many favorite songs to list here. If my playlist is working, you are probably hearing one of them now!

COURTNEY'S FAVORITE T.V SHOWS!



SOME OF COURTNEY'S FAVORITE FOODS ARE:
Anything Chocolate
Pizza
Spaghetti
Meat Loaf Supreme
Mom's Creamy Potatoes
Tator Tot Casserole
Ham & Potato Casserole
Mom's Cherry Cheese Cake
Carmel Tea Ring
COURTNEY'S FAVORITE BOOKS!
































1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! It's like a Relief Society spot light but, for you family!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...