Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SHE'S ALMOST DONE WITH HER FIRST TRIMESTER!!!

Kimber came over yesterday to hang out for a little while!

While she was here I asked her why she doesn't EVER update her blog. She said it was because it was too much of a pain to try to catch up on everything.

So then I asked her why she doesn't just start a new one and just start from now. She said that it was too much work.

Then I asked her "Well, what about when your baby is born, don't you want do document the special things? And then she said and I quote "Thats where you come in."

So I am going to di my best to fulfill my responsibility :)

Many of you have been asking for belly pics. So I have started taking one every month. Here are the 2 that I have taken so far!

And for Alicia, you had mentioned once that you had a scrap book idea for these pictures. You are welcome to use these! Or if you want the originals without the writing on them I plan to start an album on Facebook soon and you can get them from there.




1 comment:

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...