Thursday, June 18, 2009

SHOES, SHOES, SHOES

So, this summer seams to be all about buying new shoes for our kids.

At Easter time we got Kenzie a new pair of sandals and we really liked them because she could wear them for church and for play.

After wearing them only a few times one of them broke.

So, we went and found her another pair of shoes that weren't quite sandals but they also worked for both church and play.

About a week ago, Kenzie threw one of them away, and I didn't realize it until it was too late.

A couple of days ago we went and got her yet another pair of the exact same shoes. There were lots of other ones there that I liked, but they were colors that wouldn't have matched most of her outfits.

Then we decided to let Kyle pick out a pair of sandals since it is summer time, and his fire truck shoes are almost too small.

I showed him some nice sandals with lots of different colors to choose from, but he found a pair of Sponge Bob shoes that he HAD TO HAVE, so thats what he got. I

I hope we don't have to buy any more shoes this summer because I think we have already bought more shoes this year than we have any other year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...