Thursday, June 18, 2009

A FREE PAINT JOB

As I have posted before, my brother in law David built a bunk bed for our kids. I have been wanting to paint it white, but the paint that I want to use is really expensive since it is oderless. Since the paint is a little on the expensive side, we haven't painted it yet.
The other day, Kyle ran in and said "Come look mom, my bed is pink!"
So I walk in and this is what I saw.
He had colored it with a red crayon.
I didn't get upset because I am eventually going to paint it, but I did take the crayon away, and Kyle was very offended by this. I guess he wasn't done painting yet. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the beginnings of crayons. My friend out here has a 2 year old that took a crayon to their new TV screen! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...