Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HAIR CUTS & NEW CLOTHES

This past Saturday the kids and I went to the store with my mom. I needed to get my Father's Day shopping done, and she needed to finish up shopping for her camping trip.
At one point we walked past Kenzie's size clothes, and I pointed out some 4th of July outfits that I have been wanting to get Kenzie for a while, and I told her that I just couldn't find a good enough reason to buy them. So she said "Your mother said to get your kids an outfit, thats your reason."
Ofcorse I didn't argue!
So we found a little shirt and skort for Kenzie, and they were only $4.00 per piece! Then we went over to Kyle's size clothes and found some sets of t shirts and basket ball shorts for only $7.50 for the whole sets.
So we found all the different colors that we could in his size, and then we let him choose which one he wanted.
Grandma was very pleased when Kyle chose the outfit with the colors of her high school which just so happens to be my rival high school. She says that he picked it all by himself, but she did encourage him just a little. :)
After shopping we went back to my mom's house.
Kyle had lots of fun playing the gituar!
And Kenzie gave Grandma lots of hugs!
And then Grandma gave them some much needed hair cuts!

Then it was time to go home! Both of the kids wanted to put on their new clothes, and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to take some pictures!









A little later that night we got a knock on our door.
It was Aunt Kimber bearing gifts! She had gone shopping with our mom and sister in law Alicia later in the day, and found some outfits on clearance so each of our kids got another new outfit that day!
Here is one of Kenzie in her outfit from Aunt Kimber! I didn't get the skirt in it though. It is a jean skirt with pink ribbon and lace, It is adorable! I will try to get a picture of her the next time she wears it! And Kyle got a Transformers outfit which he LOVES!!! I will have to get a picture of him in that too!













2 comments:

  1. I love that little red outfit on Kenzie!!! How adorable! And I love your new picture... that was my favorite picture with both of them smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header picture. They're so cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...