Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A FUN MORNING AT THE MALL

Aaron's mom & dad gave me this for Mother's Day! And last Tuesday we decided to go spend it!
When we were all getting ready, Kyle DID NOT want to put his shorts on. So when he walked past me, I stuck them on his head. He thought it was the funniest thing ever, and then he was willing to finish getting dressed! :)
When everyone was ready we headed to the mall!

These were taken in the waiting area by the bathrooms while we were waiting for Daddy :)

Then we decided to get an orange julius for everyone from DQ! Well except for me, I chose a cookie dough blizzard instead!


After we finished our treats Kyle asked if we could go see the puppies, so that is exactly what we did!
The had one of the dogs out in the little center ring on the floor, so the kids got to see it up close, and not just behind the glass!

When we went to See's everything was wrapped for Father's Day. So I got a box of Father's Day chocolates for Mother's Day :)
But they were VERY YUMMY!!!
The kids loved them too!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...