♥Motherhood is going through labor for 27 hours, and then suddenly you have this beautiful little baby in your arms, and you are in love the second that you meet!
♥Motherhood is loving someone more than you ever thought possible!
♥Motherhood is wondering when, for how long, and even if you will get to sleep at all within a 24 hour period!
♥Motherhood is being able to handle everything that comes your way even if you might be lacking in the sleep department!
♥Motherhood is watching watching your kids grow, and being amazed every single day when they learn something new!
♥Motherhood is having the ability to interpret what your children are saying for everyone else in the world including your husband weather they happen to be speaking English, Spanish, Chinise, or their own special language because you are absolutely the ONLY person on the planet who can understand them!
♥Motherhood is when your 3 years wraps his arms around you and says "I love my mom!"
♥Motherhood is when your 1 year old runs to you with her little lips puckered up and says "kiss?"
♥Motherhood is trying to do the laundry, dishes, keep the front of the house half way presentable in case someone shows up unexpectedly, cooking meals for your family, and trying to keep your kids from hurting each other all at the exact same time!
♥Motherhood is kissing booboo's better even if they are just pretend!
♥Motherhood is setting down rules and limits for your kids even though it is so hard, and all you really want to do is let them do whatever they want to do!
♥Motherhood is dropping whatever it is that you are doing every single hour of the day to take care of your daughter's infected toe, in hopes that it will feel better soon!
♥Motherhood is singing fun little songs like "The Wheels On The Bus", and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" over, and over again because your kids love them, and you will do anything to see them smile!
♥Motherhood is reading stories, playing with toys, trying to find fun ways to spend as much time as possible with your sweet kids!
♥Motherhood is getting excited when you are walking down the frozen food isle at the grocery store, and learning that chicken nuggets are on sale for $4.99 a bag instead of over $7.00, This means that you can afford to buy something that your kids will actually eat willingly!
♥Motherhood is learning how to make your money stretch as far as it can possible go!
♥Motherhood is knowing that these sweet kids are mine FOREVER!
♥MOTHERHOOD IS AMAZING!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Now I would like to take a minute to say THANK YOU to my own mom!
Mom,
You amaze me! You are so strong, and a wonderful example of what a mother should be! I hope that I am half the mother that you have always been for me! Thank you so much for always being there and helping me through each and every one of the hard times in my life!I know that I have had to rely on you more than most people rely on their mothers because of my vision problems, and I want I want you to know how greatful that I am that you have always been so willing to help! Thank you so much for all of your love and support! I LOVE YOU MOM, AND I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY!!!





Courtney you are so well spoken! I love everything you wrote. Your mom is amazing! Happy Mothers Day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda!
ReplyDeletehappy mother's day to you too!!!