Monday, May 11, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY!

I had an interesting Mother's Day. The interesting part was because I had to take the kids to church all by myself since Aaron now works during church, Kyle WILL NOT go to Opening Exercises in Primary, and Kenzie WILL NOT go to Nursery, and I have very few people in the ward who are willing to help me out with these problems. My kids need to learn that when it is time for class, that is where they need to be, and that Mommy will always come back to get them when class is over. This is something that I can NOT teach them! However, whenever they cry, they either make me come in to sit with them, or bring them to me. What does this teach them? It only teaches them that all they have to do is cry, and they will get their Mommy whenever they want! This is really upsetting to me, because not only is it making it impossible for my kids to adjust, but I am missing my own meetings, and I have a calling in Relief Society that I have missed many times because of this issue!

Sorry, I had not planned to vent in this particular post, but this is something that really makes me mad!!!

Anyway, on to the things that made my Mother's Day Great!!!

#1. Our ward gave all of the mother's in the ward a small box is Sees CANDIES for Mother's Day!
#2. When I picked Kyle up from his Sunbeem class (which he went to with only a small fight) He said "Here Mom, Happy Mother's Day! I have a present for you!" He then handed me This!

Here is the front

And here is the inside!
He was so proud of his present, and it was so sweet! :)

#3. When we got home from church, Aaron had this for me!
I had been asking for a four mile workout for a while, and now I finally have one!


#5. Since he couldn't do this yesterday, Today Aaron took us to Bass Pro to see the animals again. This was nothing new to me since we do that a lot now since it is free, and air conditioned! But I was quite surprised when he bought me this!
He lead me right to the fudge counter, and told me to pick 4 pieces of fudge for myself! I was in Heaven! If you haven't tried their fudge before, you have to try it!!! They have tons of flavors to choose from!
All in all, I had a wonderful Mother's Day because I got to spend it with my amazing kids, and my wonderful husband!!! Kyle is still telling me Happy Mother's Day today, and Kenzie always follows his example! It makes me smile! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...