Congratulations. If you are receiving this email that means your baby has made it to Round 2 of Mix 969 Baby Idol. Round 2 voting will last until May 25 at 11am. The top 50 will then move on to the 3rd Round.
Here's the link
http://www.mix969.com/pages/baby-idol
So get the vote out and good luck
AJ
But now it is time to get down to business.
Mackenzie is now in a group of 200 babies that will be cut down to 50. So please please, please keep voting for her!!!
Go to the link in the eamil above, (I noticed that the link isn't exactly working right, so I disabled it. Now all you have to do is copy and paste it, into the URL box, and it should work just fine.) and this time click on gallery #3, and as always, look for a picture sililar to what you see below!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!