Friday, May 22, 2009

CONGRADULATIONS JACOB!!! (Tuesday)

On Tuesday night May 19th. my brother in law Jacob, Aaron's youngest brother, graduated from high school!We were invited over for pizza before the graduation started, and Aaron's family lives across the valley from us, so we left in the middle of the afternoon in hopes that rush hour traffic wouldn't be too bad, and we would get there by 5:00. The drive that usually takes between 30 and 45 minutes ended up taking an hour and fifteen minutes, but we were almost on time.

The family had just started eating when we got there, so we quickly joined in. The pizza was very yummy!!!

One of the reasons why we were so excited to be there was because Aaron's grandma had come down to visit she lives in Washington State, and so we don't get to see her very often. The last time we saw her Kyle was 3 months older than Kenzie is now, and I was about 7 months pregnant with Kenzie. So we were very excited for the kids to meet their great grandma!

After dinner we headed to the Cardinals Stadium! Ok, I know thats not the official name of the place, but thats what I call it.

Once we were seated, it didn't take very long for the ceremony to start. I was a little worried to see how we would do through the whole thing because we had Kyle, Mackenzie, and Hannah to Keep occupied, but I was pleasantly surprised, they all did very well!

Here is Jacob getting his diploma!

When Kenzie got a little bored, she stole Aunt Alicia's sunglasses, and she was more than happy to pose for the camera when Aunt Alicia wanted to take a picture of her wearing them. In this picture she is saying "CHEEEEEEESE"
She also had lots of fun talking to Hannah! She LOVES babies!!!
And here is Our niece Hannah! She is a little over 3 weeks old now.
Kyle was sitting on the other end of the row between Daddy and Grandpa, so unfortunately he wasn't where the camera was, but he was a really good boy! He drank lots of Gatorade, and ate lots of fishy crackers which grandma had brought for him! And when the ceremony was close to being over, and Kyle got really bored, he got to go for a walk around the Stadium with Grandpa! I know he enjoyed this because he loves to go for walks and it it is just to hot outside to do that these days!
After the graduation ended, we gathered up all the kids, and everything that went along with them, and started the long walk back to the outside of the stadium.
We waited outside in hopes of seeing Jacob, but we ended up missing him, so we headed back to Aaron's parents house where we ate home made ice cream and brownies! We stayed and talked for a little while, but it was already way past the kids bedtime, and I had a pounding headache, so we headed home.
We ended up getting home just after midnight, and both kids were sound asleep! We got them to bed with no complaining from them, and they actually slept until about eight the next morning! It was great!!!
Congratulations Jacob! We are so proud of you!!!












1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to steal all my pictures. My mom and I are going to email you more pictures from the graduation, I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...