Friday, May 22, 2009

CONGRADULATIONS KYLER!!! (Wednesday)

On Wednesday night, My youngest brother Kyler graduated from Seminary! The The Seminary program at his high school is huge! In fact, I over heard that it is the largest Seminary program outside of Utah! So even though they go to Seminary across the street from school, they do the graduations at the Stake level so that there is room for any family members who might want to attend.

Aaron, my Dad's wife Diana, and I took turns walking around, and around the Stake Center with the kids trying to keep them occupied, but at least I got to be in there when Kyler's name got called.

When the graduation was over, there were refreshments, but again it was past the kids bed time so we said our goodbye's and got them home, and into bed!

GREAT JOB KYLER!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...