Normally I am pretty good about keeping my blog up to date. This is partially because If I don't, my grandma gets a little worried that something has happened to me :) Love you Grandma!
This week has been kinda busy for us, and I was fighting a migraine for 3 days straight, so it was a little hard to find time to update the blog.
But today my head doesn't hurt quite so much, and I have just been spending a quiet day at home. So, below you will find 3 new blog posts, one for each of the events that we have gone to this week.
I want to say thank you to the people that I borrowed pictures from. My mom, and Aaron's sister Alicia!
We will also be going to a baby blessing this upcoming Sunday, so stay tuned for that post!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!