Thursday, April 16, 2009

PLEASE HELP OUR SWEET GIRL WIN!!!!!

Mackenzie is a contestant in this contest!!!
The contest is not open for voting yet, but you can see a preview of her entry here!
This link should take you right to Mackenzie's entry, but if it doesn't, you can look for her in gallery #1 and her baby ID is 190. The gallery that she is in may change as more babies are added so if the information does change I will let you know.
The voting will begin on May 1st!
Would everyone please do us a couple of HUGE favors? First: would you please vote for Mackenzie as often as is allowed?!!! Second: Would you please share this information with anyone that you know who might be willing to vote for Mackenzie? Those of you who have a blog, Facebook, or Myspace, would you please please, please, please, please share this information on those sites?! We would really appreciate it!!!
The baby who ends up winning the contest will receive a Visa Gift card! This would be really helpful to our little family! It would help us buy groceries, diapers, etc.
I don't know the exact rules on the voting, but when I find them out, I will let you know!
I hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...