When I clicked on the link to Mackenzie's picture this afternoon, I noticed that it went to the wrong picture. When I looked through the pictures, I noticed that Kenzie's was suddenly 5 pictures away from where it had been. I redid the links, and checked them so that they all work. However I think that this will probably happen a lot. So, if you notice that my links are off again please leave me a comment and let me know, and I will fix them as soon as I can. However during the times when my links are off, if you look at the pictures of the babies on that website you will see an arrow on either side of the pictures. They are in alphabetical order according to the babies first names, so you can find her picture that way. For those of you who might not know me personally, look for the
picture that I included in the previous post, the name Mackenzie C. And for the baby ID 190.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!