Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER PARTY!!!

On Saturday my mom's side of the family had our annul family Easter party. We Even though it rained on us we had lots of fun!



This is my Uncle Joey, he always grills the hamburgers and hot dogs for us!

Kenzie wandering around the back yard!


Kyle had lots of fun running around the back yard!


Aaron & I!

Some of the people at the party!

Mackenzie was more interested in what was inside the plastic eggs rather than finding them :)

The best I could get of our kids with their Easter baskets :)

Kenzie wandering around while it was sprinkling...... I could not get her to keep the hood of her jacket on!

Kimber and my cousins Rhonda & Amanda hiding from the rain on the back porch.

A little later we walked over to a near by park and had our traditional raw egg toss.

Aaron & I played the game with our kids since they are really not old enough to play it the real way yet.

Surprisingly, both of their eggs lasted almost until the end even though they got thrown on the ground many times :)

Here are a couple of videos of our family at the annual raw egg toss! We had lots of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...