Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER 2009!!!

We had a very fun Easter this year!

Here is Mackenzie with her Easter basket!
I had to end up going through Kyle's Easter basket for him and show him what was in it because all he cared about was his little $1.00 chicken that lays jelly beans. :)

Kyle and his favorite chicken!

Kenzie had lots of fun carrying the candy from her Easter basket all around the house!

When it was time for our little Easter Egg hunt, all Kenzie cared about was the one egg that I picked up and gave to her. I think she liked it because it made noise when she shook it.
Kyle had lots of fun with the egg hunt though!

After a while we got ready for church, and headed over to my mom's house for a little while. I wanted just one good picture of my kids in their Easter clothes, but that was pretty hard to get!

Kyle was very cooperative, but Kenzie WASN'T!!!

Pretty soon, Aunt Kimber showed up! I was so glad because she was able to get them to sit on her lap, and I was able to get their picture!!!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

I really like this one too!!!

Kyle having lots of fun playing with Uncle Kyler's new toy!

I am so excited that I actually got a picture of her LOOKING AT THE CAMERA, AND SMILING!!! That never happens !!!
Soon it was time to head off to church.





When we got home from church, we had a message on our answering machine from my aunt who lives in Utah. She said that they had gotten into town 2 days ago, and that they were leaving tomorrow (today) She said that if possable they would like to get to see us before they went home.
We had already been planning to go to Aaron's parents house for dinner, so we decided to make a stop there on the way. We had so much fun getting to see my grandma, aunt, and cousins, and I am so sad that we didn't get to see more of them.
These 2 pictures were taken while we were there.


About an hour later, we arrived at Aaron's parents house. We were there to celebrate Easter, as well as Aaron's birthday.

Aaron blowing out his birthday candles!
The gifts that Aaron got for his birthday!
After dinner and dessert, Kyle and Mackenzie had lots of fun playing with Uncle Ryan!


Soon, it was getting late, and it was time to get the kids home and into bed.
We are so glad that we got to spend little parts of Easter with so many different family members!!! We are just sorry that we didn't get to see EVERYBODY! We love you all, and we hope that you had a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...