Sunday, March 8, 2009

ALL ABOUT YESTERDAY

Yesterday morning went as most mornings go for me. I woke up early with the kids, got them dressed, gave them breakfast, and I started cleaning. I cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned, and I was pretty proud of how much I had accomplished. However, as usual, by the time I went to bed my house was a messy as it had started out in the morning.


Later in the day when Aaron got home, he kept the promise that he had mad to me the day before and did fifteen minutes of aerobics. He has promised to exercises on a regular basis with me, and he has also promised to work himself up to 30 minutes a day. I know that this doesn't sound like much, but his blood pressure really scares me, and a little exercises is a lot better than no exercises right?


A couple of hours later we went to the park. The kids had a blast! Kyle even got brave and went down the big twisty slide! One time when I was waiting at the bottom to catch him, all of a sudden my sister Kimber was standing right behind me. When Kyle saw her, he immediately ran to her and gave her a big hug. She told me that she had been at the grocery store, and had come across a package of diapers on sale for half price, so she picked one up for us. THANKS KIMBER!!! We then went over to her car to say hi to my mom, and Kimber gave each of us a doughnut. They were very yummy too.


After my Mom and Kimber left, we let the kids play for about fifteen more minutes before we had to leave so that I could get dinner ready. I quickly made spaghetti, and we all enjoyed it.


Aaron then got the kids who were covered from head to toe in spaghetti sauce, cleaned up, and I got ready to go out with my mom and sister for a few minutes.


I got picked up shortly after 6:00 and we went to a wedding reception for a girl who used to be in my ward before our ward split. We said hello to the bride and groom, and their families, then we had some delicious punch, and went back home!


It was kind of a busy day, but we had lots of family time, and that is the way that I like it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...