Sunday, March 8, 2009

MY BLOG ROLL

I saw this on another blog, and I really liked it! It is a good way to clean up the side bar.
Here you will find all of the blogs that were on my side bar, and to the right of the links you will find a short description of how I know each person.
FAMILY:
On the lines where two people are listed, the first one is the person that either Aaron or I are are related to.



Aaron My Husband

Alicia & Ryan Aaron's Sister

April Aaron's Cousin

Britney & Matt My Cousin

Clint & Alicia My Brother

Dad C. (political blog) Aaron's Dad

Dusty & Leslie My Cousin

Holly & David Aaron's Cousin


Janel Aaron's Cousin


Jessica My Cousin


Kimber & David My Sister

Mark & Alisa My Cousin

Marshall & Kayla My Cousin


Matt (missionary blog) My Cousin

Michelle & Ryan My Cousin


Rhonda My Cousin

Ryan (Disney blog) My Cousin Michelle's Husband

Uncle Danny & Aunt Colleen My Uncle & Aunt

*************

FRIENDS:

On the lines where you find two people listed, the first one is the person that I know.





Amanda & Mike My Best Friend In High School

Ashley Grew Up In The Same Ward

Brandon & Brittani Grew Up In The Same Ward

Brooke & Brett Went To High School Together


Brookie & Dalan She Lived Across The Street From Me When We Were Young, And He Grew Up In The Same Ward As Me.

Caryn & Rusty Grew Up Across The Street From Me

Crystal & Shawn In The Same Ward For Several Years, We Used To Watch Their Kids In Nursery.

Dustin & Anna Grew Up In The Same Ward

Jacy & Todd Grew Up Next Door To Eachother, Great Friends When We Were Young


Jamie & Ernie Went To High School Together

Jamie & Kyle Grew Up Next Door, My Sister's Best Friend

Josh & Afton Grew Up Two Houses Away, My Brother's Good Friend

Justin & Jen Grew Up Next Door

Lucille & Randy Live Next Door To Where I Grew Up

Matt & Danyelle Grew Up Two Houses Away, My Brother's Best Friend

Micaela & Steve One Of My Best Friends In High School

Rhonda Lived Across The Street When I Was Growing Up

Samantha & Jonathan Went To High School Together, Were In The Same Ward For A Few Years After We Both Got Married

Sandy & Cory In The Same Ward For Several Years

Sheldon & Alli Lived Down The Street For Several Years, One Of My Brother's Good Friends


Tara & Dallin My Best Friend In Junior High School



**************

PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET IN REAL LIFE:






Stephanie This Is The Girl That Was Badly Hurt In The Plane Crash Near St. Johns AZ. Last Year.

Courtney This Is Her Sister.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...