Monday, May 2, 2011

OUR FUN DAY!

This morning when the kids woke up I told them that they were going to have a surprise visitor.  They were They waited very very excited all morning, and kept asking me when their visitor would be here. 

patiently fianally the visitor arived right on time!

When I opened the front door the kids were very excited to see their  GrandmaC. who had driven all the way from the other side of the valley just to see them!  They were also very happy when they learned that Grandma had brought a chocolate bunny for each of them! 

We had lots of fun talking and catching up, and after a while she asked if I would mind if she took the kids out to lunch.  Ofcourse I didn't mind at all!  So we got the kids shoes on, and they headed off to McDonalds where they got to eat delicious Happy Meals, play on the toys, and just hang out with Grandma for a little while!  They had a BLAST!!!

When they got back they were nice enough to bring me lunch, and we had a great time talking for a little longer. 

All too soon it was time for her to head home, and we were sad to see her go. We had a great time with her today, and we can't wait until we get to see her again!

After Grandma left the kids and I headed over to Kimber's appartment complex where there happen to be a lot of new baby ducks!  It took a few minutes of walking around the little pond which my kids named "duck lake" but we found the baby ducks, and they were so tiny and cute! 

It was hard to tear the kids away from the cute little ducks, but we headed home because it was getting a little hot outside.  The rest of the day was spent as most other days.  Just hanging around the house and playing until dinner time.  I am just really glad that the kids got to see their grandma because they don't get to see her as much as I would like them to. 

1 comment:

  1. So jealous my mom got to see you guys! I hope I get to visit you guys soon! Life has been so crazy with moving, but I promise I will try soon. I miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...