Monday, May 30, 2011

MACKENZIE THE MACHANIC!

This past weekend Uncle David spent most of his time over here working on one car or another, and Mackenzie had to be right out there working with him.  Every time I went outside to check on her and make sure that she was staying out of Uncle David's way she always had a wrench in her hand.  At one point I even heard Uncle David teaching her the diference between a philips head and a flat head screwdriver. :) 

Uncle David didn't seem to mind having her out there helping him, and at one point I guess she even figured out how to start taking some part of the car apart..... Uncle David didn't seam to mind though, he just put it back together, and said that he thought that it was cute. :) 

Who knows, mabye she will work on cars when she's older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...