When Kyle was in the emergency room Kimber promised him that she was going to take him on a date. Since today is her day off this week, she decided that today was as good a day as any to go on our "date".
This morning when I lifted Kyle out of his bunk bed (he's not allowed to use the ladder while the stitches are in) he said "Hey mom, it's date day!) He was very excited! :)
So we got dressed, ate breakfast, gave Kyle his morning dose of antibiotics, and changed his bandage, and before we knew it Kimber and Slade were here to pick us up.
Before heading off to all of the fun places we stopped by Kimber's work where Kenzie fianally got to meet the guy that she has been calling her boyfriend for the past couple of months. He is 24 years old, and before now she had only seen him through a drive through window, but she has been in love with him! Now she can officially say that she has met him. :)
First we headed to the mall because Kimber wanted to look at some swimsuits at a certain store there. She didn't end up buying anything, but we did get to do some other things.
I spent the Sea's gift certificate that I got for Mother's Day,
We ate Wetzles Pretzles, and they were DELICIOUS!
We rode the carosel!
Slade just hung out with his mom while we did that. :)
We also got to meet the cow from Chick Filette!
After a couple of hours we left the mall and headed to Burlington where Kimber again looked at swimsuits.....again she found nothing she wanted to buy, so we left the store empty handed. But we stopped at Taco Bell where we purchased some much needed drinks, then it was off to Kohles where it took her a while, but Kimber FIANALLY found a cute tankini that she liked. :)
After that it was back in the car to go and find something to eat for lunch. We ended up at Wendy's, and the kids loved it!
Our last stop of the day was Wal Mart where I got a few things that I had been pricing for a couple of months now.
I am so excited that I paid almost a hundred bucks less than I had anticipated! Now the kids and I will be able to watch movies in my room, and we won't dominate the living room tv quite so much. :)
After that we headed home, and we were all exhausted after a very busy and fun "date day."
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!