Since I was a little bit of a slacker, and didn't go shopping for Mother'sDay until the day before, I ended up having to wait until this morning to get one of our Mother's Day gifts in the mail.
As I headed to the mail box the first thing that I noticed was that it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside! So, once my mail was in the mail box, I headed back inside where I told the kids to put their shoes on because we were going to go for a walk.
We ended up going to the "far park" to play. We stayed there for almost 2 hours, and we had the place all to ourselves the whole time!
After a while we headed home to eat lunch, although the kids weren't too happy about having to go home.
We quickly ate our lunch, and it was still really nice out, so we got the sidewalk chalk out, and spent another hour or so coloring on the driveway.
Kenzie and Slade are taking their naps now, so we can't go outside now, but if the opprotunity arises, we will most definately be playing outside again today!
I hear that it is suposed to be nice again tomorrow, which means that we will most definately be taking advantage of the nice weather again! Because lets face it..... It is May, and we don't have many more nice days left before we are forced to hibrinate in our airconditioned houses for who really knows how long until the nice weather returns in November or December.
I am very thankfful that today is a beautiful day!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!