Sunday, April 24, 2011

OUR EASTER PARTY!

Yesterday was our annual family Easter Party, and as always it was lots of fun! 


First as is tradition, we had a barbecue for lunch.  We had hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, chips & soda.  It was delicious! 


Next we all headed off to the park down the street for our annual egg toss.  Kyle & Kenzie were partners and I just had to take this first picture because they were holding hands, and it was so stinkin' cute!
They didn't last long though.  They got bored after about a minute, and Kyle stomped on the egg.
Here is Mr. Slade at the park..... Can you read what his shirt says?  If not I will tell you.  "Be Careful I Bite!"There has never been a more fitting shirt..... That little guy bites HARD!
After the egg toss we headed back to the house to have our Easter egg hunt.  It was lots of un!


After our Easter egg hunt it was dessert time, and it was so yummy!  My mom made this thing with twinki's, and strawberries, I don't know what it was called, but it was dang good!  There was also an apple dessert, lemon bars, and cookies!

Shortly after dessert, most people went home, but a few of us stayed behind.  My mom had to put sleaves in my cousing prom dress, and my cousin's wife who is a paramedic was helping David with a take home test for his paramedic class.  So that left a few of us sitting around looking for something to pass the time. 

We ended up playing what just might be the funnest game EVER!  It is called "What's Yours Like?" I am going to have to buy that game because there is no group op people more perfect to play that game with than my family!  I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my lie, and poor Marshall was brought to tears because he laughtd so hard! 

All too soon everyone was finished with what they had to do, and it was time to go home.  so we said our goodbyes and headed went home  where Kyle got a quick hair cut, and bath, then it was off to bed in hopes that the Easter bunny might come visit our house! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...