Thursday, March 17, 2011

WE REALLY ARE STILL ALIVE..... I PROMISE!

Oh goodness!  I have always been pretty good at the whole keeping my blog updated thing, but lately I hav been kind of a slacker in this department.  So to the handfull of people who actually read this thing I am sorry that it has been a month and a half since I have posted anything.  I promise that I will do better again! 

It's just that well  in all honesty my life has been kinda crazy lately, and I haven't had much time for blogging.  And besides that my computer dosen't have the internet right now, and that is where I  will load all of my pictures and things for the blog.  Right now I am using my sister in law's laptop, and  quite frankly it confuses me, and the screen is hard for me to see.  I miss my computer!  I will have it back soon though, and then it can be back to blogging as uaual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...