Durring he early afternoon, Kyle found this picture...
For some reason this picture made him cry because he missed his grandma. He didn't care that he had already seen her 2 times that day, he cried for HOURS for his grandma! :)
I hugged him, talked to him, and we even called my mom who talked to him on the phone, but he just wouldn't stop crying!
After a couple hours of crying, I was feeling kinda desprate to find a way to make him happy. We ended up walking to the park, and Kyle carried his beloved picture the whole way, and kept on crying.
However, once we got to the park I told him that I would have to hold the picture so that it wouldn't get ruined while he played.
Luckily he willingly handed it over, and was happy the second that he started playing! Both kids had tons of fun playing, and I loved the fact that we had the whole park to ourselves!
We ended up staying for quite a while, and I am so glad that the kids got to have so much fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!