This year there are a couple of new things that I am planning to do with this blog. Well, actually kinda three, but one is not really new so that doesn't count.
First I plan to finish putting all of the recipes onto my recipe blog..... there are tons on there already, but there are still more!
Second: I am going to create a section that is only about family home evening, and I am going to start writing about what we do as a family on Monday nights. I want to do this because I am always looking for fun and simple things that will keep the kids attention for a couple of minutes, so I figured that if I write them down, we can go back to them again later if we want!
Third: I am going to create a section for blog help. Now by doing this, I do not claim to know everything about blogs, in fact just the opposite is true. But there have been so many times that I have seen things on blogs, and I have thought wow, that is so cool, how did they do that??? This is usually followed by a couple of moths of researching, and playing around with html codes until I get it right. For example, How do you get the thing at the bottom of each post where there are little thumbnails of 3 other posts with the caption "you might also like" I am still trying to figure that one out! I know that it is probably so obvious!!!
This section will not tell you everything about blog design, but I will share the few cool tricks that I have learned over the past couple of years.
All of things will not happen at once because I am still working on redesigning this blog. You may, or may not have noticed that there are still links at the top of the page that still lead to pretty much blank pages. I promise they won't be blank forever.
Well I guess thats about it, I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





The 3 thumbnail thing is pretty simple. Just go to this link http://www.linkwithin.com/learn?ref=widget and then follow the steps. They do all the work for you. It is awesome!
ReplyDelete