Friday, January 14, 2011

GETTING READY FOR KINDERGARTEN!!!

First of all I just have to say that I can not believe that I have a kid that is old enough to go to school! 

Kyle will be starting Kindergarten this upcoming school year, and it can not come soon enough for him!!!  Since his birthday falls in November he missed the deadline for last year by just a couple of months, and he has been asking me if he could go to school for months now.  We had been hoping to get him into preeschool, but due to our budget, that just wasn't an option. 

We have been doing what we call "mommy school" though, and he LOVES IT!!!  He got several pre K work books for his birthday, and we work in them every day.  He has LOTS of fun doing his "homework"!  We do about 10 or so pages a day  and he is doing so well !  He is such a smart boy, and I am so proud of him!!!, And he gets quite upset with me when it is time to put the books away so that I can do some cleaning.  I just hope that he still feels this way about homework when he is actually going to school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...