Today I want to write about what I am thankful for..... not only because it is the day before Thanksgiving, but because today I am fealing especially grateful.
* I am grateful for my sweet husband!
Aaron is someone who is always does whatever it takes to suport our family. I have already talked about how he found a job very quickly, and yesterday he proved it again!
Yesterday was his day off, but he got up early, and went to a work meeting that ended up lasting almost 4 hours. He then came home, changed his clothes, and headed off to his 3 hour kung-fu class.
When his class was over, he called me and informed me that he had just gotten a call offering him an extra shift to make up for the hours that he will mis on Thanksgiving.....That shift started at midnight thismorning.
So he came home and tried to sleep for almost 2 hours before heading off to work to be outside all night long in the freezing cold with no jacket. He has jackets, but no uniform jacket, and he was afraid of being in trouble for wearing one that didn't match his uniform.
He is now on his way home to sleep until I wake him up this afternoon to go back to work.
* I am grateful for my kids!
They are so sweet, and so loving, and I am so honored to be their mother!
* I am thankful for our parrents!
They are always there to help out when we need them!
* I am grateful for our home!
Ture it is not very big, and we are only renting, but I like it!
* I am thankful for Aaron's job!
* I am thankful that somehow.... I don't know how..... we always seem to have just what we need!
I could go on for hours talking about what I am thankful for, but quite honestly I have dishes to do, clothes to wash, a living room to clean, and three kids to keep from hurting eachother...... so I will sum it all up by just saying that I am very grateful for all of the wonderful things in my life!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!