For months now I have been seeing the comercial for these shoes, and wanting to try them. I mean, shoes that force you to work out every time you take a step, sign me up for that! However, I never thought that I would actually get the chance to try them because they're not exactly inexpensive.
Fortunately I ended up getting a pair for my birthday, and I LOVE THEM.
I didn't get the super high ones because first of all they didn't have any of them in my size, and second of all,..... well, to be quite honest with you, I think they look kind of goofy. :)
The ones that I got are made for all day wear, and just have a lower verson of the wedge in the shoe.
I havn't worn them enough to know if they will actually do what the comercial says they will do, but I will tell you what, I FEEL THE BURN! These soes have turned my every day house hold chores into excrcise! The Taking the clean laundry up the stairs is the worst!
As cool as it is that I am forced to work out now, that is not why they are magic.
As I have mentioned before, I have horible hips that are always falling out of place. WellSince I have been wearing these shoes, my hip dosn't hurt any more! NO JOKE! Recently I decided to do an experiment.
Since my hip was fealing so good I went barefoot for a day, and sure enough, my hip went right back to hurting. The next day I wore the shoes again, and I felt fine!
I told my chiropractor cousin about my new discovery, and he laughed at me and told me that it was probably because the shoes have such good arch suport. I looked him in the eye, and told him that I was pretty sure that it was because they were magic! :)
I don't know what it is, but weather it is the arch suport, or the fact that it makes me stand up streighter, or if it is because my feet are constantly unstable, and my leg muscles have to constantly work to stableize them, or if they really are magic, all I know is that when I wear them my hip dosen't hurt anymore, and that to me makes these shoes worth every penny spent for them!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!