Yesterday was my 29th. birthday.
Since Aaron had to work at the time that we would have celebrated, I got to have 2 birthday parties 2 days in a row.
WEDNESDAY
On Wednesday Aaron made me a delicious birthday dinner! Crock pot chicken with carrots & stuffing! I think this is probably one of my favorite meals that Aaron makes!
After that he made me a birthday cake, and the kids had lots of fun helping him decorate it! It tasted delicious!
While they were decorating, Kyle decided that I wasn't allowed to see the cake because it was a surprise. :)
The three of them then ran upstairs to wrap the presents that they had picked out together earlier in the day.
THEN IT WAS PARTY TIME!
Kimber came over, and first I blew out the candles!
Then I got to open my presents!
I also got to hang out with the 3 cutest kids on the plannet..... but oh yeah, I get to do that every day!
THURSDAY:
First thing Thursday morning, I went to the chiropractor so that he could make sure that my hip is still in place. I predict a 100 percent chance of hiplacements in my future! :) Then I got to spend 10 minutes on the water table! As always that was Heaven!!! I was kinda hoping that mabye they would give me one of their water tables for my birthday....... but no such luck! :)
We then just spent our day as usual. A couple of hours after Aaron left for work, my mom and Kimber came over, and brought me my gift. They hung out for a little while, then headed home.
I had been planning to make myself my favorite dinner from when I was growing up, but the hamburger hadn't compleetely thawed out yet, so the kids and I had chicken nuggets for dinner instead.
Soon it was bed time, and I got to relax!
I had a great birthday!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!