Turns out that I am getting a new calling which means that I don't have to lead the music in Relief Society anymore which makes me VERY, VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED THAT CALLING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that calling, but I am visually impared, and although I know how to read music, it is very hard for me to do, so I learn songs by ear and memorize them...... so leading music is not exactly something I do well. This is also the 2nd. time I have had this calling since I have been married, and I haven't even beem married for 6 years yet. Each time I had the calling for about 2 years, so I am very excited to move on to something else!!!
Now I get to make the bullitons for Relief Society, and I am actually kind of excited about it! It is something new that I have never done before, and I love to make things on the computer which is EXACTLY what I get to do in this calling!
A few hours after church we headed to the Temple. This is something that we have decided to start doing as a family every Sunday evening until it gets too hot again. It gets the kids out of the house, and gives us something to do, AND it's FREE!! Sometimes we take the camera, and here are the pictures that we took tonight.
I love ending our Sunday's this way!





You will be so good at making the bulletins! And what a great idea to take your kids to the temple every Sunday. I bet they will learn so much about the importance of the temple from that.... and have fond memories to look back on.
ReplyDelete