Monday, September 20, 2010

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

This morning I decided to some deep cleaning in my living room.  Those of you who know me know that that is NOT my favorite thing to do, so the fact that I was in the mood to clean is quite a miricle all by it's self! 

I slowly made my way around the room moving things and vacuuming under them, and one of the last things I moved was our big area rug in the middle of the room.  I started picking up the few candy wrapers that I saw under there, and all of a sudden I noticed what looked like a folded up dollar.  I was so excited because I LOVE finding money nomatter how small the ammount might be!  So you can imagine my excitement whan I saw the amount of that "dollar"! 

I quickly ran up the stairs and found Aaron who was getting ready for work, and asked him to look at it because I was sure that I was seeing things!  But he confirmed that I wasn't crazy. 

Then I wanted to make sure that it was real because we are not wealthy people.  I honestly can't remember the last time that I even saw a hundred dollar bill before today.  So I have absolutely no clue how one might have found a home under the rug in my living room! 

Luckily my sister is a teller at a bank, so she is trained to spot fake money.  So she stopped by after work, and she said that it is real!!!

So tonight I have the fun task of looking through my recipe books and finding some yummy recipes because I get to buy food tomorrow, and it dosen't just have to be the cheep premade meals in a box YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...