Monday, May 24, 2010

A FUN FAMILY DAY AT THE PARK!

There is a park not too far from our house that I can remember playing at as a little girl.  I have always wanted to take my kids there, and we fianally had the chance!

Sorry the pictures are small, but there are a ton of them, so I tried to put them all together so that so that I didn't have to post so many of them seperately.  Just click on them to enlarge tham. 

When we got there, we first fed the ducks!

Then we played at the play ground!

We then climbed up a hill and sat under a tree where we enjoyed chocolate chip cookies, and Gatorade!

we then went to what our kids called "the carnival!  We had lots of fun!


 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...