Thursday, March 18, 2010

ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

At our house we celebrated St. Patrick's Day by wearing our green clothes, and eating a green breakfast.

And don't wory, when I say "green breakfast" I don't mean moldy :) I colored the scrambled eggs, apple sauce, butter for the toast, and milk green. :)
The funny thing was that Kenzie who is uaually our pickiest eater ate the green food better than she eats anything that is normal looking.

Here is Kyle showing off his green!
Kenzie had so much fun eating her green food that we had to ask Kimber to come over and take a few pictures for us!

Here's Aaron & I in our green shirts. Please ignore my hairdo..... I was a little lazy, and didn't do my hair yesterday. :)
Here are all three little cousins together! Kyle & Kenzie have so much fun playing with little Slade, who by the wayturned a month a few days ago!
Kyle holding Slade
Kenzie holding Slade!
We had a very fun St. Patrick's day, and we hope that you did too!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...