Yesterday Kyle gave the Scripture in Primary. It was his first time to ever stand up in front of a group of people, and his first time to talk in a microphone. I wasen't quite sure how he would handle it. I wondered if he would get scared, or if he would get excited about the microphone, and talk really loud.I sat down with him, and we practiced several times, he even started to memorize it! He was assigned Luke: 1: 70.
When Sunday came around, Kyle decided that he wanted Daddy to help him say his scripture.
When his turn came, he stood up there, and he did such a good job!!! He breathed into the microphone a couple of times because he thought it sounded cool, but he repeated every word very clearly when Aaron wispered to him what to say.
He did a great job, and I am so proud of my big boy!!
After opening excercises, the Missionaries visited his class, and they gave him the badge that you see at the top of the post! He was so proud to show it to us, so I thought that I would share it too!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!