Monday, February 8, 2010

AN UPDATE ON MY SISTER

As you all know by now, Kimber is about to have her baby, and since she hasen't really updated her blog in a while, I thought that I would let you know what is going on with her pregnancy these days.

* Her due date is February 16th!

* When she went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago, she found out that she has a 30 percent chance of getting a C section.

* If her baby is over 9 pounds, she will have a guarenteed C section.

* When she went to the doctor last week, she found out that her baby is already over 8 pounds!

* Her last day of work is tomorrow, then she gets a 12 week vacation!!!

* She is so ready for her baby to be here!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...