Friday, January 29, 2010

THIS HITS A LITTLE TOO CLOSE TO HOME FOR ME!!!!

This was one of my dad's fellow officers. It terrifies me to know that it could have just as easily been him!

I am forever praying for my dad's saftey, and now I will also pray for the family of this fallen hero who so unfairly lost his life last night!

RIP

And to my Dad:

I love you Daddy, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!!!


If anyone would like to know what happened, here is a news story about it.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know, it is way to close to home. When Clint texted me that an officer had been killed, it was like ice water was running through my veins. Clint and I didn't rest comfortably until we knew he was safe. I pray for the family of Lt. Shuhandler. I hope they can find peace in this difficult time of mourning.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...