Sunday, January 31, 2010

IT'S TIME FOR A PARTY!!!!!

Yesterday was Kimber's baby shower!

We had lots of yummy food!



And as always, Alicia did an excelent job decorating!



This is the name that Kimber and David have picked out for the sweet new baby who will soon be here!

Kimber plans to hang this in his room!







Mackenzie was so excited for "Kimber's party" She had a very hard time falling asleep the night before, and as soon as she woke up she had to get ready to go! She had so much fun hanging out with the girls!
She was so happy when she found out that she was allowed to help Kimber (aka her favorite person in the whole wide world) open the presents for "baby Cereal"





She also had fun playing with Kayla's puppy! Kayla is my cousin Marshall's wife.
If I am correct, I think Kenzie took this picture herself :)
Just hanging out!
We had so much fun, and Kimber got so much fun stuff for ner sweet baby!
*Thank you Alicia for allowing me to borrow some of the pictures that you took! Hopefully I will have a camera again soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW - how neat now Kimber and I both have boys named Slade. I have to say I love that name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always more than welcome to borrow my pictures Courtney! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...