Today was moving day!!!!!!!!!!!
It was A LOT OF WORK, and I am SUPER TIRED!!!!!!!
So I am going to make this kinda short.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED US TODAY!!!!!
Thank you Kyler for helping me Cary so many boxes!
Mom, thank you for helping me when it all started to get just a little too overwhelming, and thank you for staying and helping me get some order to my living room!
Kimber, Thank you for helping me to get all of my food put away!
Clint, thank you for picking me and the kids up when you saw us walking this morning, and thank you for treating us to McDonald's for breakfast!
Everyone who came to help move today, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME!!!! I couldn't have done it without you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad & Diana, thank you for surprising us with a new couch today!!!!!!!! We needed it so badly, and it is SO COMFY!!!!!!!
Alicia, Thank you in advance for helping me decorate!!!!!! I love the ideas that you have told me so far, and I am so excited to see how my house is going to look!!! I have always wanted a cute house, but I am just not good at that kind of stuff :)
I hope to get some pictures of my new house up soon! But in order to do that I have to go find places for everything, so I will talk to ya later!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





Way to go! I am so glad that you guys have your stuff all over at the new place, I can't wait to see pictures. It's so much fun to see people's homes. I hope that everything else goes smooth and that the kids are on their best behavior so you can get the new place ready for Christmas and just to be lived in ;)
ReplyDelete