Thursday, December 10, 2009

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Today Aaron had another doctor appointment. His Potassium was PERFECT, AND SO WAS HIS BLOOD PREASSURE!!!!!!!!!!

He has been taken off of one of the medications that he was on, and starting next week, he will be slowly stepped down off of the last blood pressure medication he is taking!!!

In about 3 weeks he will be left taking ONE medication!!!!!!!!!!! This is great news for us because he used to have to take NINE medications every day!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have put it off long enough, I have to get back to working because we will be completely moved by Saturday, and I have to have everything ready for when everyone shows up to move the big stuff on Saturday morning.

I will be back after everything gets hooked back up at the new house!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you guys! Good luck with the move, I hope that you guys get it done fast so life can go on with out the stresses of moving.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...