Saturday, November 14, 2009

THIS IS WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED A BLOG IN OVER A WEEK!

A few weeks ago, my good friend Brittany called me and told me that she had gotten a job, and that she would be moving to another city. She then asked me if Aaron and I would be interested in moving into her apartment. Without even taking a second to think about it I said YES!

To make a long story short, We sent in our application, and we have been approved!!! We walked down there today to meet the landlords, and Aaron got to see the apartment for the first time! This is the exact apartment that my aunt and uncle lived in when they were first married. So I have actually spent the night in this apartment many times!

We are not quite sure when we will actually going to move yet, but it will be sometime soon. We will meet with them again next Saturday, and we will sign the lease then.

I have spent the last week or so packing because I want to get as much of it done as I can before Aaron goes into surgery in a few days.

Besides having a much better apartment, we are also super excited because the couple who live next door are our really good friends, and they have a little boy who is Kyle's age!

Sorry, I know this isn't written very well, but I am trying to hurry so that I can get back to packing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...