Sunday, November 15, 2009

KYLE'S OPINION :)

Right now our house is a HUGE mess of boxes, bags, and things waiting to be packed. (I kinda ran out of boxes)

As a result, the kids have been extra rowdy, and extra cranky at times because they know that something is going on. So, in an effort to make this transition as easy as possable for them, while I am packing I often talk to them about our new house. I try to make it sound really exciting for them by telling them about the fun new bedroom that they are going to get to sleep in, and the stairs that they will get to run up and down all day.

Today while I was talking to them, Kyle said "

"Yeah, our old house is broken so we have to get a new one."

I just sat there and smiled because this statement was pretty much completely true! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I hope that the packing goes well. I know it's never fun but, the new place sure will be ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...