Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SURGERY DAY!

We got the news at about 4 pm yesterday that Aaron's labs came back good, and he is good to go for surgery today.
It will be a lapriscopic surgery, and he will probably have to spend about 24 hours in the hospital afterwards.
I will be spending the night in the hospital with him, so I will not be able to update this blog until a later time.
However, for those of you who are on my, or Aaron's Facebook friends Lists, my sister Kimber will be updating those as I send her updates through text messages.
We are so excited that this day has finally come, although we are a little nervous!
Please pray for Aaron, and all of the medical people who will be working on him today!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...