Sunday, October 25, 2009

OUR LITTLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Our kids birthdays are just a couple of weeks apart. Since they are both lpretty young we just did one big birthday party for both of them together.

My mom helped me out by making this awesome cake for Kyle!.....
And also making these cute cupcakes for Mackenzie!
The BIRTHDAY BOY with his cake!
And here is the BIRTHDAY GIRL with her pruncess cupcakes!
The Birthday Kids! Mackenzie turned 2 and Kyle will be turning 4!
Mackenzie got to do one of her very favorite things! She got to hold her baby cousin Hannah!
Kyle showing off his birthday hat!
Our niece Hannah!
Kyle and Mackenzie had lots of fun running around the back yard!
Blowing out the candles! She didn't make it into this picture, but Mackenzie had her candles blown out before we were finished singing Happy Birthday! :)
TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!!!!!
I helped Mackenzie!
And my sister Kimber helped Kyle!
However, the kids got tired of opening presents after a while, and Kimber ended up opening the last few by ourselves. :)
When Kyle saw this helicopter, it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!!
Mackenzie Quickly latched on to a necklace and bracelet set!
Mackenzie LOVED eating cupcakes!!!
These are the yungest of my cousins on my mom's side of the family. Our kids LOVE to play with them!
When the party was over, I told Aaron that I wanted to take a picture with him. He gave me a hug that was so tight I could hardly breathe! :)
I just want to take a second to say THANK YOU to everyone for coming to help us celebrate the kids birthdays!
Grandma & Grandpa G. Thank you for letting us have the party at your house!
Mom, Thank you so much for taking the time to make the cake!!!! It turned out amazing as always!!


















1 comment:

  1. Awww... Happy Birthday lil ones!!

    Great picture of both you and your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...